Sunrise supporters and sponsors are always welcome to visit our learning centres in Cambodia. We’d love to take the opportunity to show how their generosity has made a life-changing difference to the Sunrise communities. Come and see some of Sunrise’s work at Kandal or Siem Reap and meet the children whose lives you are changing. Supplement your experience by setting up an Everyday Hero fundraising page and invite your friends and family to donate and support this vital work.
If you are planning to travel to Cambodia and visit Sunrise Cambodia, please fill in the form below. Visits are free for current donors and sponsors. A minimum donation of $50 is required for first-time supporters. To finalise your donation, please contact our Sydney office on 1300 894 591.
Please note the following when visiting our learning centres:
- All visitors are required to present their passport for ID on arrival
- All visitors must read, understand and sign a Visitor Code of Conduct on arrival and our Child Protection Policy
- Filming and photography of the children is not permitted unless you have been approved by Sunrise Cambodia in this capacity
- A Sunrise Cambodia staff member will accompany you at all times
- If you sponsor a child, please let us know in advance
- A limited number of supporters can visit Kandal and Siem Reap during business hours and Saturday mornings due to school operation hours. We are closed on Sundays
- We ask that you do not bring gifts for the kids as it can be difficult to ensure they are fairly distributed. If you sponsor a child, please do not bring an individual gift. For more information on how you can assist, please click here
- Please make all donations to Sunrise Cambodia online here or send a cheque to PO Box 2266 CLOVELLY NSW 2031. Please do not bring large cash donations to Cambodia. Please note that donations made in Cambodia are unable to be receipted for Australian tax purposes
- If you have donations of goods in mind, please let us know in the form below so that we can confirm these goods are needed